Still waiting

It looks like baby has decided to stay put for awhile longer. Melaina continues to have mild contractions but they’re neither regular nor frequent. After a couple of frustrating days, she’s feeling much more positive today and we all recognize that another week or two in utero would help ensure that baby’s lungs are fully developed and that she doesn’t have any breathing difficulties at birth.

In the meantime, I’m having breathing issues of my own. Thanks to Richard, who is almost over his, I’ve come down with a nasty head cold. At this point, they probably wouldn’t want me anywhere near a hospital so Melaina says she’s told the little one to hold on until Gram is better. Let’s hope she listens!

Advertisements

I'd love to know that you were here! Please leave a comment.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s